Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Isaiah 17:1
A Prophecy Against Damascus
A prophecy against Damascus: “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins."

Damascus has never been destroyed before, it's always stood as a city. I believe we may be about to see the prophesy above come true.

"It's going to be Biblical"
02:10 PM - Oct 09, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
09 October, 02:40
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Damascus was destroyed under Bush Jr on false pretenses of wmd's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 October, 03:00
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
But not completely destroyed, people still lived there. I believe there is a total destruction yet to come, I thought at the time that that might be this prophesy, but the city was not wiped completely out. We'll have to see if Israel completely destroys it, don't know yet though. It's a sober time for sure....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
09 October, 02:25
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Have you looked at that city before, there are hardly any buildings standing anymore at all. It's all rubble

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 October, 03:10
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
I haven't looked in a long time, but I know that people still live there. Before I moved, I knew some people who had an orphanage there. But I'm watching for a complete and total destruction, one in which there won't even BE a Damascus anymore, and it becomes a haunt of jackals. We don't know yet, we just have to wait and see. Every time I read something like the above, I just think of that prophesy😏 I'll check out some pictures of it!👍😊