Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 October, 02:10 (E)
Isaiah 17:1
A Prophecy Against Damascus
A prophecy against Damascus: “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins."

Damascus has never been destroyed before, it's always stood as a city. I believe we may be about to see the prophesy above come true.

"It's going to be Biblical"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
Have you looked at that city before, there are hardly any buildings standing anymore at all. It's all rubble
02:25 PM - Oct 09, 2023
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qpatriots1776 in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 October, 03:10
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
I haven't looked in a long time, but I know that people still live there. Before I moved, I knew some people who had an orphanage there. But I'm watching for a complete and total destruction, one in which there won't even BE a Damascus anymore, and it becomes a haunt of jackals. We don't know yet, we just have to wait and see. Every time I read something like the above, I just think of that prophesy😏 I'll check out some pictures of it!👍😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396