Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Why are some still so blind?

VK: Now don't start putting words in my mouth.

Despise the Cabal and the controlled intelligence agencies (in many countries) duping the world's people. Knowingly letting and dare i say making this all happen.

As for the book...
King James (a man) with his scholars, theologians, and linguists (also man) translated a book written by man 100's of years after the death of Jesus.

You don't think he tweaked the wording or removed some important info in the bible to maintain control of his kingdom?

Have you even researched about King James?

it's my faith in anything that man has touched that brings about my untrust.

Being exposed to all this evil has brought me closer to our creator and the realization that his blood runs through us all. He or She has blessed us with all that we need and many just squander it.

Interaction with "holy" people like yourself that want to call me evil for questioning only proves my suspicions.

1:10 PM E
02:30 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
09 October, 05:23
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
one hand: they don't want to submit to the authority of God Most High

other hand: they've been conditioned by Church™️ to think the bible is something and says something that it isn't and doesn't

I have a fairly decent clue as to what I'm talking about w/ the Bible... 😉

https://livingwatersfarm.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 October, 04:29
The Golden Rule
"Do unto others
as you would have them do unto you"
Norman Rockwell (1894-1978)
Golden Rule 1961
Cover illustration for The Saturday Evening Post,
April 1, 1961
Oil on canvas
44 1/2" x 39 1/2"
Norman Rockwell Art Collection
SEPS: Curtis Publishing, Indianapolis, IN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
09 October, 02:48
We already know of various books withheld
from the Bible... And have been told there are
possibly 100's of others. Imagine the information
we have not been privy to.

Reincarnation is but one example

God is Love Jesus is Love

That's where I choose to focus

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
09 October, 02:52
King James also authored the book "Demonology" and
What Are The Chances

"Ouroboros Press"
would be a publisher?

(The ouroboros is often interpreted as a symbol for eternal cyclic renewal or a cycle of life, death and rebirth; the snake's skin-sloughing symbolises the transmigration of souls. The snake biting its own tail is a fertility symbol in some religions: the tail is a phallic symbol and the mouth is a yonic or womb-like symbol.)

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
09 October, 02:39
Bible = By Ba[EL]
We are in the [Underworld]
People will learn hard truths concerning Religion and Religious Books..

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 October, 03:00
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
We should have been having this
conversation way before now imho

Wonder why we didn't

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
09 October, 02:34
Witch hunters

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 October, 02:31
I agree with VK. King James was pure evil and we are to think he did not manipulate the Word of God? Oh please!
Our whole lives have been one big lie, all of it!

Until now….

Dark to Light.
Difficult truths will see the light of day.
God wins. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
09 October, 02:55
Most translations nowadays use original texts as reference, not the KJ version. They would be much more accurate.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 October, 02:56
If God is Omnipotent, yes He is, He controls what is done to His Word because God’s Word is God. “The Word became flesh and dwelt among us full of Grace and Truth.” He protects His Word from evil doers.