Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 October, 02:30
Why are some still so blind?

VK: Now don't start putting words in my mouth.

Despise the Cabal and the controlled intelligence agencies (in many countries) duping the world's people. Knowingly letting and dare i say making this all happen.

As for the book...
King James (a man) with his scholars, theologians, and linguists (also man) translated a book written by man 100's of years after the death of Jesus.

You don't think he tweaked the wording or removed some important info in the bible to maintain control of his kingdom?

Have you even researched about King James?

it's my faith in anything that man has touched that brings about my untrust.

Being exposed to all this evil has brought me closer to our creator and the realization that his blood runs through us all. He or She has blessed us with all that we need and many just squander it.

Interaction with "holy" people like yourself that want to call me evil for questioning only proves my suspicions.

1:10 PM E

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
Bible = By Ba[EL]
We are in the [Underworld]
People will learn hard truths concerning Religion and Religious Books..
02:39 PM - Oct 09, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
09 October, 03:00
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
We should have been having this
conversation way before now imho

Wonder why we didn't

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
09 October, 04:23
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I have with my sister & her husband (both ministers)
I am a sinner (she is not) - I am nothing if I do not attend Church (we are God's Temple) - God is about Fire & Fury (God is Love) - God does not talk to me (yes he does) - blasphemy (whenever she does not agree with anything I say) - I could go on but you get the picture - there is not talking to them - they can recite any verse in the Bible - Their Church is a Corporation - Their Church is tax exempt - They take up collection 7 days a week - the Sabbath is Saturday not Sunday - But I am a sinner