Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 October, 02:30
Why are some still so blind?

VK: Now don't start putting words in my mouth.

Despise the Cabal and the controlled intelligence agencies (in many countries) duping the world's people. Knowingly letting and dare i say making this all happen.

As for the book...
King James (a man) with his scholars, theologians, and linguists (also man) translated a book written by man 100's of years after the death of Jesus.

You don't think he tweaked the wording or removed some important info in the bible to maintain control of his kingdom?

Have you even researched about King James?

it's my faith in anything that man has touched that brings about my untrust.

Being exposed to all this evil has brought me closer to our creator and the realization that his blood runs through us all. He or She has blessed us with all that we need and many just squander it.

Interaction with "holy" people like yourself that want to call me evil for questioning only proves my suspicions.

1:10 PM E

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I agree with VK. King James was pure evil and we are to think he did not manipulate the Word of God? Oh please!
Our whole lives have been one big lie, all of it!

Until now….

Dark to Light.
Difficult truths will see the light of day.
God wins. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
02:31 PM - Oct 09, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 October, 02:56
If God is Omnipotent, yes He is, He controls what is done to His Word because God’s Word is God. “The Word became flesh and dwelt among us full of Grace and Truth.” He protects His Word from evil doers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
09 October, 03:05
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Still are many books missing

I struggle with this and do not feel
condemnation for it. He and He alone
knows my heart.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
09 October, 02:55
Most translations nowadays use original texts as reference, not the KJ version. They would be much more accurate.