& a priest had come in & capped out the demon spirits
& cleansed the White House.
President Trump said,
โ€œsatan had been evicted from the White House.โ€
ALL the things that had gone on there:
The Spirit dinners with the lights all turned down red
& Katy Perry entertaining,
Hillary was the Christmas Tree, pagan ornaments all over it
& sex ritual idols hanging & condoms & everything else.
Hillary being a member of the Wing Coven, a witch.
Melania, this incredible person
who the President has been gifted to have in his life
& we have in our National life,
has a Spiritual dimension to her
๐Ÿ‘‘ & SHE HOLDS A PARTICULAR LINE
thatโ€™s really important ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

SATAN has left the WH.

๐Ÿ‘‡ History of the Khazarians. I donโ€™t know who wrote it
but as I understand it, itโ€™s the truth
06:55 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
17 October, 05:29
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
A little correction here. The Khazarian Jews were kicked out of Russia BEFORE WW1 ๐Ÿ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
17 October, 01:52
Dear Kat I thought I recognized "A LITTLE HISTORY OF THE KHAZARIANS." A facebook friend sent the original to me. A Native American, she's very interested in all history and shares her information.
I'm glad you're sharing it here. ๐Ÿ’—Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
11 October, 03:44
During a Q and A with MJ12 someone accused T of being like [THEM]. MJ12 replied Melania saved him.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
08 October, 08:45
"Hillary was the Christmas Tree, pagan ornaments all over it & sex ritual idols hanging & condoms & everything else."

I've heard Stew Webb tell that story. He said the Gores saw it and were appalled by it.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 October, 08:48
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Ty Pike for that verification.

The deep state satanists are disgusting
& evil beyond measure.

Thank God we are living in a time
where QTeam & the White Hat Alliance
are tearing it all down to rubble
& then
we ALL ascend out of here!
Back to Celestial Realms
from whence we came ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŽโœจ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒท๐Ÿš๐Ÿฌ

#wwg1wga
#GodWins

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 October, 07:58
Well explained. I did watch The Fall of the Cabal on Burrow by a woman who explains this as well. But saving ๐Ÿ˜‰

I can only imagine the filth there, like you like to say vomitous

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
08 October, 07:24
This put the fake Jew story together for me, Thanks Kat! Its always been the Money Changers in the Bible. I hope i get lots of reposts on gettr for this one, but i wont hold my breath! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 October, 09:12
That hell hole white house needs to be not around at all. Period. GOOD she did that. BUT honestly. GITMO them freakos and EO ALL their shit and that one, just take it down sam.

08 October, 09:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Turn it into swamp land.

08 October, 08:38
I told mama WAY back then that shillary was evil. She said why do you say that? I said MAMA She has got PECKERS hanging all over a christmas tree. She said STEPHANIE< I was like well mama she DOES>

08 October, 08:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I hope your Mama has learned by now
to LISTEN to her daughter
cuz you're ๐Ÿ’ฏโ€ผ๏ธ

Are we having Grits for breaky this a.m.?
And maybe some corn bread
made in an iron skillet
as any decent Southern cook knows! ๐Ÿ˜นโค๏ธ๐Ÿณ

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
08 October, 08:02
Melania may be related to the Russian Czar who was executed. Czar Nicholas?

08 October, 08:32
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
That's what I understand,
that Melania is of the Romanov line.

Czar Nikolay Alexandrovich Romanov & his family
were assassinated by the deep state,
said to be under Lenin's order,
but I don't actually know because
so much of "history" is DS fantasy ๐Ÿ’ฅ

I feel Kim Clement was referring to Melania
in his 3-25-11 Esther prophecy,
but I don't know that for a fact either.

When the time comes, we will know all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
08 October, 07:29
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Thats what i got from somewhere, probably from au! Melania carries herself like Royalty but doesnt act like it. Camelot 2 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
08 October, 07:46
The Putin we see today is not the same Putin. Here is a picture from 2005 - the real Putin, since executed according to the internet. Feel free to see for yourself.
https://youtu.be/L87HUIDcy...

08 October, 07:46 (E)
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Here is the Putin arrest video. Since scrubbed from the internet. https://cdn.theguardian.tv...

08 October, 07:51
As I understand it,
the original Putin was a real monster.

It's going to be fascinating to learn
who is actually who
& who was a 2.0 clone or always a clone,
or actor, body double or CGI, etc. ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

๐Ÿ‘‡ A holographic Popeโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜น

08 October, 07:12 (E)
If anyone ever doubt The Wing is a coven of witches I stumbled upon this gal who was a new Wing member who accidentally showed us her login portal... looking close it says Wing Member Portal to "Your Coven in the Cloud."

08 October, 07:16
A coven of witches is not what you may think. The Wing is arguably the worlds largest coven. Step inside for a moment and see for yourself how they hide right under your nose and in plain sight.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Rise and Fall of The Wing - YouTube

Is The Wing creating a woman's world of their own, or is it just thinly veiled corporate feminism? This video started innocently enough โ€“ as a review of a co...

08 October, 07:17
Ty Jose
Verification is always wonderful ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ