Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 12:21
This is my first time being suspended from Twitter now X I never seen
The view from someone who has been suspended. I am able to see posts on X, but very few are from people that I follow and if it is, it’s very vague , general nothing specific, which is odd cause I’m used to see specific while having had an account
,that tells me that they are actually hiding real truth to those that have been suspended
. it further confirms the constant onslaught of those seeking truth , not sure what I did ,
they’re keeping me from my friends to interact with and context of why I was there in the first place
All they show while suspended is propaganda
Kinda like msm just a general shit that has no truth in it whatsoever
ithey completely cut you off from all your friends. I can see why VK opend this place up. X is a battlefield.. the bummer is I was making some what I felt was a difference to those that were new to the movement and that’s the bummer I miss the reason why I was t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It is not right that X refuses just as twit wit did to show the actual violations.
Something is very wrong with this picture.
Perhaps for the next few weeks or months it is best for us to not be there.

It does not have the reach it claims to have imo.
Take off the Pay-triots and outright lunatics and what do you have left?
11:16 PM - Oct 07, 2023
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 October, 11:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
and take off the bots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 October, 11:18
Not much lol

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
08 October, 12:30
AMEN NANA !!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 October, 12:22
It's not right. I was suspended last weekend and on Monday they let me back on and apologized...mind you that was on the 4th appeal. Then they suspended me again Wednesday...again...no reason. I am demanding proof of the alleged crime I have committed says them. But your right Nana, maybe it's time we unite in love and prayers here together ❤️ 🙏

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
07 October, 11:40
I'm sticking it out to the finish.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 October, 08:58
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Most of us here are, as well, but each persons walk may be a bit different.