Miss. Messina @Messina
This is my first time being suspended from Twitter now X I never seen
The view from someone who has been suspended. I am able to see posts on X, but very few are from people that I follow and if it is, it’s very vague , general nothing specific, which is odd cause I’m used to see specific while having had an account
,that tells me that they are actually hiding real truth to those that have been suspended
. it further confirms the constant onslaught of those seeking truth , not sure what I did ,
they’re keeping me from my friends to interact with and context of why I was there in the first place
All they show while suspended is propaganda
Kinda like msm just a general shit that has no truth in it whatsoever
ithey completely cut you off from all your friends. I can see why VK opend this place up. X is a battlefield.. the bummer is I was making some what I felt was a difference to those that were new to the movement and that’s the bummer I miss the reason why I was t
12:21 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Miss. Messina @Messina
13 October, 10:58
In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication
It’s wrong , It’s insane what they can do with no explanation.
It should be illegal maybe a good class action will stop it , 😉 but what the fook do I know 🤌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
13 October, 04:06
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
They don't even answer my appeals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
13 October, 11:00
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
To treat people like that is the lowest of the low .

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
10 October, 11:37
I also was deep platformed basically yesterday They said I can still use Twitter but they are going to suppress who can see me 😂🤣 I've been suppressed since day one comical lol funny thing is I reported the person that reported me and the harsh horrible things they said to me were acceptable to their community standards but mine weren't. I assure you I didn't say anything horrible by any means. It was an abortion debate and Twitter obviously sided with the pro abortionist.. disgusting

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 October, 11:43 (E)
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Wow …. Something is going on, and it is very odd. They targeting anons Crazy insane … The last thing I posted was one of our own had been suspended came back with a different name. I saw that her number was 66 followers, I reposted with this number needs to change ASAP so she could get more followers that’s the last thing I remember lol .

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 October, 11:49
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Being shadow banned or only limited what you can say or who can see you it’s not free .
Happy you’re here and that we have a place we can come and be safe
To say whatever we want, Allthough X is a battlefield and I love it there ,
this is home❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 October, 11:12
If this continues X will be toast when the dust settles.
There will be no place for any platform that restricts free speech when the new system is in place.

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 11:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana … yep was hoping it wasn’t going that way We’ll see what happens. In the meantime. I’m back home.❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 October, 11:02
I think we will all be purged again. Or X will go dark. Only way to stop mass communicating.

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 11:33
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Ciao BA …. We were all hoping it was different this time you know

Whimma Texas @Whimma
07 October, 10:59
Happy to see you here ❤️

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 11:35
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Whimma 🩵 Ciao 🤗 so frigging good to see you

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 October, 10:59 (E)
Welcome to my world sister. But I am so happy to see you here. I have no reason why I was suspended again either. Twice in one week lol. I agree...when I can view it , it's all propaganda. I am rate limited now so can't see anything

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 11:30
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Can say that I can relate with each and everyone of you that has been suspended and a lot of you more than once twice three times, etc. so glad I have you here. It’d be hard without this place

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 October, 11:33
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Its funny the rate limit thing. When you go over the limit it asks you to subscribe to view more. Why would i Subscribe if suspended?

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
07 October, 10:58
Ciao, R! I can't believe you got suspended too!😱 This is crazy that it is is happening again. I am going to start checking in here a lot more. I tried earlier tonight and had problems (like many anons). So happy it is up and running here again. At least we have home base to return to. 🙏💛

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 11:37
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Jennifer 🤗 … oh My goodness you have no idea how good it is to see you all. ❤️

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
07 October, 10:56
I’m so sorry that happened to you. Hope your appeal is successful. It doesn’t make sense but glad you have here to come to. I wonder if they’re messing with timelines?

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 11:41
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
I don’t know it’s a possibility for sure. Timelines are way off right now.

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 11:42
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
You always look out for us. I really appreciate you.🩵💚

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
07 October, 11:06
It was a sad morning when I saw someone tweeted about you being suspended. I hope you can appeal quickly a be back on soon fren🐸🙏

Miss. Messina @Messina
08 October, 12:05
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Pepe … part of me wants to believe that they will reinstate me but I’m not sure we do have some good vibes though maybe they’re threatened by that lol 💚 🤌

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 09:45
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
DC Ciao 🤗❤️ . I have no clue why I was suspended zero other than being Shadowband for about a week before that for no reason that I can think of
at least not one that I was given. I did appeal and I’m waiting. But I did find Mr. Green on TS lol can’t wait to see you. . I will keep you informed so Happy to see you❤️ Have an awesome day .

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 October, 11:16
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
It is not right that X refuses just as twit wit did to show the actual violations.
Something is very wrong with this picture.
Perhaps for the next few weeks or months it is best for us to not be there.

It does not have the reach it claims to have imo.
Take off the Pay-triots and outright lunatics and what do you have left?

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 12:22
Why I was there in the first place. 🤨 God knows

WalkByFaith356 ... @ThumperTracks
07 October, 01:03
Geez, how Frustrating, sorry that happened. Good to know tho, thank you. I keep trying to get the word out too. In the meantime, we just need to double-down and keep marching forward, sometimes using alternative methods and spaces, if we have to 😉 I love AnonUp, glad you're here, Messina!