Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 12:21
This is my first time being suspended from Twitter now X I never seen
The view from someone who has been suspended. I am able to see posts on X, but very few are from people that I follow and if it is, it’s very vague , general nothing specific, which is odd cause I’m used to see specific while having had an account
,that tells me that they are actually hiding real truth to those that have been suspended
. it further confirms the constant onslaught of those seeking truth , not sure what I did ,
they’re keeping me from my friends to interact with and context of why I was there in the first place
All they show while suspended is propaganda
Kinda like msm just a general shit that has no truth in it whatsoever
ithey completely cut you off from all your friends. I can see why VK opend this place up. X is a battlefield.. the bummer is I was making some what I felt was a difference to those that were new to the movement and that’s the bummer I miss the reason why I was t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
I’m so sorry that happened to you. Hope your appeal is successful. It doesn’t make sense but glad you have here to come to. I wonder if they’re messing with timelines?
10:56 PM - Oct 07, 2023
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaptainRick in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 11:42
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
You always look out for us. I really appreciate you.🩵💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 11:41
I don’t know it’s a possibility for sure. Timelines are way off right now.

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 11:38
Captain Rick🤗 You get a hug too I missed you Looks like this is gonna be my place for a while and that’s fine. I’m happy to be here in fact connecting back feels pretty good for now. We got some good people here.❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 October, 11:03
Atleast we are finding each other here. I am happy we have a home base where family can regroup

Miss. Messina @Messina
07 October, 11:39
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Erin can you imagine us not having this place thank God VK did this for us or we wouldn’t have it TS is OK just take some time to get used to it

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
07 October, 10:56
BTW, I like your 12:21 timestamp.