Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 02:00
Ok so Nana got sent to my room but @VincentKennedy only got a hand slap for this oneπŸ˜€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 October, 02:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Funny they had to put a disclaimer on that! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 02:42
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
It would be nice if they told me which tweet of mine got me booted, just like they never did any other time I have been sent to my room on twit wit.

It is like if I punished my child for something and never told him what it was he did. This behavior by Elon's crew says a lot.

Idk what Musk is up to, good guy or bad, probably for sure not the original, but this is most definitely not the behavior of someone that ACTUALLY IS trying to create a "Free Speech" platform.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

06 October, 10:35
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
That has occurred to me as well. The rumors are the FBI are going to go after MAGAs.
Nana is still not convinced that there wont be law suits against twitter as well for what they did to us.
I never make any money off any of this and neither do many that got booted so perhaps they need ppl that don't, who knows?

There are so many what ifs....😁 I just figure it will be what it is supposed to be.πŸ™πŸ’œ

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 October, 10:42
the rumors about this creeps me out.
im sure they are on here.

06 October, 10:54
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Team Evil is everywhere hun. Anyone that thinks they have some sort of protection on their computers well.... they are wrong.
The govt has back doors to every platform and program that is used by the public.
Hell FB and many others were created by DARPA to start with.

Probably a good third of what you read, stories about things like flat Earth and such are psyops to see how ppl react. Both sides do this.
DARPA crated FB and Zuck is their puppet.
They paid a guy a half million dollars twice to create the flat earth narrative to see who the influencers were.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 October, 11:04
We all have to use discernment with everything. Looking forward to learning what we got right and what we got wrong.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana looks forward to seeing what is decoded from original texts from the miles of ancient records found under the Vatican. That is really exciting!
11:12 PM - Oct 06, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 October, 09:14
For once I’m looking forward to going back to school! LOL There are so many fascinating things to learn the truth about.