Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
Vk has been talking bout cats lately. I got starlink delivered today check out the stickers it came with, seems Suss if you ask me.
05:03 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by stashQuatch in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
05 October, 04:50 (E)
In response Stashler sQuatch to his Publication
The cat is a symbol of change/showing a different reality. In this direction of interpretation, the color of the cats must also be taken into account, and count.
The "X" is also very interestingly drawn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 08:29
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Thanks for sharing, definitely was a surprise when I opened the box!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
04 October, 11:32
5 C's..

Clean
Classy
Creative
Clarity
Colorful

V=22 in the alphabet.
In Roman numerals, 5 is represented by V.

05 October, 08:28
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Interesting, I get lost in all the numbers sometimes. Thanks for sharing 😊

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 October, 11:14
Look at that starlink logo - looks like a diving upside down cross.

05 October, 08:25
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
You're right it kinda does! Hope elon is a good guy thanks for commenting! 😊

Quince I am @Quince
04 October, 07:27
It is a reference to this early Starlink issue. I do agree though! There are a ton of posts involving cats in my feed lately.

05 October, 08:26
In response Quince I am to her Publication
😊Cute! I haven't seen that pic before that'd hilarious. Thanks for sharing 😊

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
04 October, 05:40
😡You're very fake people here!!!😡

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
04 October, 05:45
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
SUPER FAKE OVER HERE.........NEXT LEVEL FAKE EVEN... LoL

04 October, 06:10
This isn't fake it's literally my picture I have no idea who you are even talking about

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
04 October, 05:39
You guys love taking credit for the work of other people don't cha??? 😡😡😡 Dr. Shiva was 100% about you guys!!!

04 October, 06:12
I have no idea what you're talking about sorry if I didn't see something you're referring to if you want I can add more photos idk I'm confused

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
04 October, 05:36
Somebody else beat you to it!!🙄🙄🙄 @NEYEN Did you see this?!?!

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
04 October, 05:42
LoL

04 October, 06:23
I'm a nobody, husband and father of 2 never claimed to be anybody. Just wanted to share what I thought was interesting. Sorry I guess.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
04 October, 05:35
😹

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 October, 05:05

WalkByFaith356 ... @ThumperTracks
04 October, 05:26 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🐈 Purrrfect! 😉