Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
04 October, 05:03
Vk has been talking bout cats lately. I got starlink delivered today check out the stickers it came with, seems Suss if you ask me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
04 October, 05:36
In response Stashler sQuatch to his Publication
Somebody else beat you to it!!🙄🙄🙄 @NEYEN Did you see this?!?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NEYEN in this post can reply
Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
04 October, 06:16
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Sorry if I posted something you saw before me... I'm confused as to why people are upset with this. I literally got a starlink delivery today and this was in the box.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
04 October, 06:27
In response Stashler sQuatch to his Publication
You're fine.... it looks like a lot of people are getting hostile up in here....wires are getting crossed all that...and crap like that...patience are wearin' thin...

The cat stuff has been talked a long time ago on wego.social though..... She was there when it happened..... a long story really....You can ask about it Faith to, he was there too.... that's why she's mad...and apparently Shiva had intellectual work taken from him on several occassions also.... it's causes riffs when that happens..