Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
04 October, 05:03
Vk has been talking bout cats lately. I got starlink delivered today check out the stickers it came with, seems Suss if you ask me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
04 October, 05:39
In response Stashler sQuatch to his Publication
You guys love taking credit for the work of other people don't cha??? 😡😡😡 Dr. Shiva was 100% about you guys!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
I have no idea what you're talking about sorry if I didn't see something you're referring to if you want I can add more photos idk I'm confused
06:12 PM - Oct 04, 2023
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stashQuatch in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 October, 10:09
The negative a-holes are trolls, ignore them, and block them.

The photo of the cats warming themselves is an interesting connection to the graphic - I wonder if cats can sense the signal.

I know my cats react to some charging cables we have, I think they can feel/hear the E M field.

Seems they like the Starlink EM field 😊

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
04 October, 06:19
Neyen was talking about cats 2 years ago!! And ya'll just take his thunder like that?!?! It's the same people that have been taking the work of Dr. Shiva also and claiming it as their own!!