Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
09 February, 08:13
We Love You #FLOTUS & a veRy handsome, like Father, like Son ~ Barron πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
Oh my gosh Diana!! I was just thinking of Flotus and how i miss her and here your post pops up! AMAZING!! I miss her so so much along with POTUS!! It actually hurts my heart missing them. Barron has grown so incredibly handsome and how can he not with his parent's genes. Once he is finished growing hebis going to be a knockout gorgeous young man!! Thank you for this beautiful post!!! πŸ₯°Much love to beautiful Diana πŸ•ŠπŸ’žπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸ’
04:01 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
15 February, 07:34
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Bruce sends his regards Super BunnyQ happy V day πŸ’–πŸŒΈβ™ΎπŸ§²πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion❀️ Heart @Rit
11 February, 05:02
Can somebody explain to me what is this about Diana?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 February, 04:05
In response Lion❀️ Heart to her Publication
She wasnt playing Cabal Ball, so the Royals wanted her taken out! Jr helped her do a john Wic and disappear!

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
10 February, 06:49
Love & Light Angel πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“βœ¨πŸ’ž