Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
We Love You #FLOTUS & a veRy handsome, like Father, like Son ~ Barron 🙏🏻💓✨
08:13 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
27 February, 12:25
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Space @TimeSpace
27 February, 12:24
What's up with her thumb?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Space @TimeSpace
27 February, 12:26
In response Time Space to her Publication
Strange short fence....rope on top row, chain on bottom.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 February, 04:00
Best Ever! ❤️

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
24 February, 04:26
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
such CLASS! ❤️

Rose May @Rose926
24 February, 04:34
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
gorgeous💗

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
23 February, 07:01
#WeLoveYou #PresidentTrump & First son-Barron ~ to live in the White House~ since our beloved #jfkjr
Love them so veRy much
🙏🏻💓🙏🏻

Steve Murray @Stevie
27 February, 03:46
WOW sending off a serious ELVIS vibe in this one.

Just Diana @Diana19
30 June, 02:04
He's grown so tall in the past year. He is a very handsome young man. We are so fortunate to be able to watch his progression

Susie Susie @alittlebirdie1
14 February, 07:01
that kid is beautiful. "The man who would be King?????

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
11 February, 05:51
So thankful for a wonderful #FLOTUS

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
10 February, 04:36
So Doddy was a false flag?

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
10 February, 04:01
Oh my gosh Diana!! I was just thinking of Flotus and how i miss her and here your post pops up! AMAZING!! I miss her so so much along with POTUS!! It actually hurts my heart missing them. Barron has grown so incredibly handsome and how can he not with his parent's genes. Once he is finished growing hebis going to be a knockout gorgeous young man!! Thank you for this beautiful post!!! 🥰Much love to beautiful Diana 🕊💞🕊🌸🌷💐

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
11 February, 05:02
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Can somebody explain to me what is this about Diana?

Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
15 February, 07:34
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Bruce sends his regards Super BunnyQ happy V day 💖🌸♾🧲💕

Nina Girl @WarriorGoddess9
10 February, 03:53
She is stunning! I love and miss Her and President Trump.. Baron is getting so tall. ❤🤍💙🇺🇸

Paula Goble @Palala3
10 February, 03:52
I miss them all!!!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 February, 10:19
Melania has brought God back into the White House, particularly her inclusion of Our Lady of Fatima in the Oval Office. I find it to be divine providence that she survived communism, fully understands how precious freedom is, and is now FLOTUS at such a pivotal time. She is a our Warrior of Liberty, guiding us from darkness to the light 🌟 Barron is an extension of that love 🕊

Fun fact: Barron is the first boy to live in the White House since JFK Jr. No coincidences. 🥰

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
11 February, 05:12
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
💌great post!

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
23 February, 07:04
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
You should say first non transgender! Lol