Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
09 February, 08:13
We Love You #FLOTUS & a veRy handsome, like Father, like Son ~ Barron ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“โœจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
10 February, 04:01
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Oh my gosh Diana!! I was just thinking of Flotus and how i miss her and here your post pops up! AMAZING!! I miss her so so much along with POTUS!! It actually hurts my heart missing them. Barron has grown so incredibly handsome and how can he not with his parent's genes. Once he is finished growing hebis going to be a knockout gorgeous young man!! Thank you for this beautiful post!!! ๐ŸฅฐMuch love to beautiful Diana ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lionโค๏ธ Heart @Rit
11 February, 05:02
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Can somebody explain to me what is this about Diana?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
She wasnt playing Cabal Ball, so the Royals wanted her taken out! Jr helped her do a john Wic and disappear!
04:05 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dan Auito, click on at the bottom under it