Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
ALERT

Operation Disclosure

Meanwhile Scavino posted a video of a drive into New York. At the 34 second mark the freeway sign came into focus to say, E 34 Street. Q drop 34 says, “My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country. …We will be initiating the Emergency Alert System (EAS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.”
11:10 AM - Oct 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
04 October, 11:55
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
I sure hope so. Still shutting everything down to be on the safe side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 12:12
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Me too! With you!!
Have been praying about the warnings and how to shut them off. Recall when I was in AZ a sand storm approached and my alarm went off and off...this was at least 10 years ago... I was relaxed and alarm would ALARM & ALERT.

Calm and Peaceful an asset in these times.

Peace not as the world gives, peace that surpasses all understanding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 03:53
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Well hope something good happened!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 11:52
Well fook that makes me feel much better and I am sure lots of other patriots.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
04 October, 11:16
That's exactly what I think is going on.

04 October, 11:23
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
I do too.

Disconnecting though...I can do with out Adrenals hit with EMERGENCY alerts.