Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Officially out of the house I was evicted from . This is how the dog and I are living now. Dear God, I know you have a plan for me and I know it’s on your time, I just pray it is soon πŸ™πŸ»
07:26 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
05 October, 11:01
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Oh, no. So sorry to see you and your friend not having a place to rest. You are more than welcome to come and stay here. I live alone in apartment complex in Southern Miss. Your decision. I honestly do not mind at all. I don't even know what you look like. WHICH DOESNT MATTER TO ME IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A SAFE PLACE TO STAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 October, 10:04
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 October, 10:04
Try Life Church. Great people and true to God's word. Blessings

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 October, 09:57 (E)
Praying for you and your pup Mary πŸ™πŸ’”

If I have your permission to share this on other platforms Mary, just to see if we can find anyone in your area that has a place to offer you?? Also, if there is a certain town that you are near I can add that to get as close as possible for you..πŸ’ž

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 October, 09:51
I used to live in Oklahoma. Lots of great people there and many valuable resources. There are quite a few faith based organizations. Perhaps pick a church, approach the pastor and ask for advice. Also try finding a women's shelter. I know Oklahoma city has some. Norman may as well. Ask God to guide you to the right church to approach, then ask for help there. Praying for divine guidance. πŸ™

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
05 October, 09:50
Praying you find the best place full of love for you and your fur baby
Here to chat if needed

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 October, 09:49
I am praying for you Mary Beth. I am so very sorry. πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 October, 09:43
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŒ»

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 October, 05:47
MB - I made it through 9 months of hell ... a little over a year ago now... if we can - please let us know how we can help.

Live / Breath
Peace

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
04 October, 05:30
If you can make it to MA, I've got a room for you and your dog.

05 October, 09:33
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
I’ll see what I have to trry. Thank you!

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
05 October, 10:03
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
is there a access to send you some collected funds for gas and food $$? and to get you to Maryland?

Iam Mie @iammiele
04 October, 01:17
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Prayers for safe haven and a wonderful new space that is already waiting for you to arrive and thrive!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
03 October, 08:53
What state are you in?

05 October, 09:34
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Oklahoma

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 October, 08:49
Prayers for you Mary Beth πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
03 October, 08:42
What state are you inπŸ™

05 October, 09:34
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
Oklahoma

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 October, 08:38
Praying for you Mary Beth, that you find a wonderful new place to live and that you get financial help so this never happens again.
πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
03 October, 08:22
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 October, 08:09
Praying you find a home πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
03 October, 08:03
πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Praying for you!

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 October, 08:01

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 October, 08:00
God bless you my dear!!! Keep smiling and keep shining!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Much Love, Light, Healing and Blessings!!!

I will show you the sign I saw...

11 11 14

Endings (9) and New beginnings (5 x 1's)!!!πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 October, 09:40
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I have been thinking about you Mary! I hope you are doing ok! I pray for you!!! May God Bless your every step and every breath!!!

Keep smiling and shining dear one!!!

Love ya Fren!!!πŸ’›

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
03 October, 07:58
Praying for you! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
03 October, 07:55
I will help as soon as I canπŸ™β€βœοΈ

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
03 October, 07:51
God bless you with safety & guidance on your path.
Got your # from laura's post to load.

https://www.givesendgo.com...

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
03 October, 07:47
Please know we are here praying for you. Lord please provide Marybeth with a divine intervention on her behalf to ensure her safety and well being. Lord place a kind soul in her travels. Lord please make Marybeth aware of her family’s prayers. Place a veil of protection of our fren Marybeth.
Lord thank you in advance for hearing our prayers. πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈ

Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 October, 08:14
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Amen πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
03 October, 07:46
LIFTING YOU UP IN PRAYERπŸ™
LORD OF THE IMPOSSIBLE rain down your spirit of love and mercy and keep our warriors in the good fight replenished and whole! Provide a path to refuge and safety always. WE walk in your favor and accept your abundance of blessings now and forever more, Yeshua πŸ™

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 October, 07:41
LOOK UP a hotel that takes doggos also, THEY do exist, and let folks know how to help. For now, then start looking for a place. GOD HAS YOUR BACK fren.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
03 October, 07:41
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

03 October, 07:40
IF you lived closer, you would be so welcome here, this dude is a fkn clown show. BUT them types like hiding it so would work to our advantage. LOVE ya GET AN ACCOUNT GOING

03 October, 07:38
SEE if there is a cool ladies shelter start over place that will let you keep your dog. OR get a fookin account going, so folks can help you. SISTAH>

03 October, 07:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
PAYTRIOTS and patriots in need of help are as different as night and day.

03 October, 07:42
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
What about your dads place just for the night, idk. Literally.

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 October, 07:32
God, we are now praying for Mary Beth and her dog, that You place them in the perfect home for them, and that Your True Plan for their Happiness come to pass soon! Thank You for Your Blessings!