Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 October, 04:46
You’ll have no smell when you’re doing the corn !

=)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
01 October, 05:53
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
VK…..😆🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 October, 07:31
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Translation of the translation:

[Y]ou all #Fooked

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 October, 10:15
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Indeed
[Y]
Soon!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 October, 05:42
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
[Y] On the horizon?

2 pics⤵️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 October, 09:49
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I knew something was up with “me” & the Y, but didn’t have time to look into it. I thought it went with Trumps misspelling around the same time.
👍🏻👍🏻

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
And I just noticed “YETI” on the cup.
12:16 AM - Oct 03, 2023
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hyssop Cedar, click on at the bottom under it