Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Had a little spat with patriot here a few days ago. He attacked me for sharing a post from someone he said was actually part of a govt. agency. I responded by saying I didn't know that was true & this person seemed well respected on TS. Just noticed he unfollowed me. So, I went back & reread the thread. Had been very tired & didn't remember much more about it. But as I just reread, he insinuated that I was a spy with that other guy! On top of that, some others actually "liked" his comment. Seriously, people? WTH is wrong some folks here? We have our own minds, we do not go with whatever anyone else just says, & as patriots we're not supposed to cause division. Reminds me of the Salem Witch Trials. And, yeah, I unfollowed. Look, I don't care if you like me or not. But don't accuse me of being something ridulous because you don't like what I post. We could've had a nice discussion. If you're going to be an arrogant @$$, at least be smart about it. And that's my rant for tonight.
09:19 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 October, 10:02
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
You all are great! Thanks so much!
Love & Blessings to you all!!
πŸ’—πŸΈπŸ’—πŸΈπŸ’—πŸΈπŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
woobee 130 @woobee13
02 October, 09:47
Some just like the attention and and don't care if the information they post is true or false. I'm sorry someone on AU would do that to you. I have one person that If they don't like my meme or comment they will remove the post and reup it an to me that's very petty! Another that post nothing but a lot of speculation and lots of altered photos and they are the only ones AU makes me see everyday on here. It's sad really. But I don't offer any info like that but I do supply the memes most of the time:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 October, 09:50
In response woobee 130 to her Publication
Blessings! I guess we all should think more about how we treat other on social media, even on AU. This is a good homebase.
πŸŒ»πŸ™πŸ’—

connie wright @cowri
02 October, 09:39
I have a few people that blocked me * why?? * I have no clue * to the best of my knowledge I have only passed on the truth...

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
02 October, 09:42
Keep on smiling, just another speed bump, that's all. 😊

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 October, 09:45
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
That's really cool! Thank you, Susan! πŸ’—πŸ™

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
02 October, 09:39
I get accused of being a bot.
I feel the same way.
WWG1WGA

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 October, 09:44
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
So sorry you've experienced the Salem Witch Trial thing too... Well, we will keep on moving forward. And, yes, where we go one, we go all! Thanks!πŸ’—πŸ™

Silver Cat @silvercat
02 October, 09:36
I thoroughly agree with you, Patriot Sam!
There is also this: could he be involved in projection? Could he be some sort of spy?
Sounds like he was easily triggered by something.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 October, 09:42
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Eeek... Wow... I don't know... Sure hope not, Silver Cat! That would be pretty darn low of him. So sad we have to think like that, but you have wisdom. And as you say, "Use discernment at all times." πŸ’—πŸ™

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 October, 09:35
Welcome to my world. I've been labeled everything you can imagine and all I do is translate for the military. 🀣 people are grasping at straws now. Don't worry about it. Your real family is here and we love you. ❀

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 October, 09:38
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’—Thank you, Lauren! That is so sweet of you to say! Love you back! And I'm sorry that's happened to you... Well, I guess maybe the times we're living in makes some folks lash out when they shouldn't. Not sure. Just a guess.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 October, 09:32
Don’t give them another thought. They misjudged you. Their loss.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 October, 09:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’—Thank you, Royal Raven!