Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 October, 09:19
Had a little spat with patriot here a few days ago. He attacked me for sharing a post from someone he said was actually part of a govt. agency. I responded by saying I didn't know that was true & this person seemed well respected on TS. Just noticed he unfollowed me. So, I went back & reread the thread. Had been very tired & didn't remember much more about it. But as I just reread, he insinuated that I was a spy with that other guy! On top of that, some others actually "liked" his comment. Seriously, people? WTH is wrong some folks here? We have our own minds, we do not go with whatever anyone else just says, & as patriots we're not supposed to cause division. Reminds me of the Salem Witch Trials. And, yeah, I unfollowed. Look, I don't care if you like me or not. But don't accuse me of being something ridulous because you don't like what I post. We could've had a nice discussion. If you're going to be an arrogant @$$, at least be smart about it. And that's my rant for tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
I have a few people that blocked me * why?? * I have no clue * to the best of my knowledge I have only passed on the truth...
09:39 PM - Oct 02, 2023
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it