Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
TRUMP COMMS - In The Air Tonight 2023.
"He's Fine"
10:12 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
01 October, 07:39
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Well done. I see this video being shown to our future grandkids. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 September, 11:46
Oh Lord! This is such a great one Wrath. Iconic great awakening video by Wrath EyezπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸͺƒπŸ”₯πŸ™πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
30 September, 11:47
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you much appreciated. More to come I promise Lol.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
30 September, 10:57
You are very talented...I love watching the videos you make. This was excellent!

Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
30 September, 11:00
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Thank you. I appreciate the input. I shall create more in the future.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
30 September, 10:29
Who Did This?

Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
30 September, 10:31
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
Me...

Neanderthal S27 @s27
30 September, 10:27

Ange Love @LoveM
30 September, 10:25
Excellent video!

Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
30 September, 10:32
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank You.