Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 September, 02:53
💥 All will soon be explained with activation of... The Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) worldwide. Documentaries in 55 languages and 600 dialects on all channels on the Planet will be coming into your home courtesy of the Alliance Space Force.

NASA Faked Moon Landing; Why? Their Budget: $ 57 million a day × 365 days × 60 years of NASA fakery. All outer space scenarios staged in Canada, just like the fake Whitehouse. Devon Island, Baffin Bay Qikiqtaaluk Region, Nunavut. Devon Island Studio. Yes, you heard that right: Studio. NASA means to deceive. Why?

365 (days) X 63 (years) with funding on average of $55,000,000 dollars a day from tax payers. They had $1,264,720,000,000 reasons to lie. The DS netted 100’s of BILLIONS of dollars. They put that money in a vast underground tunnel system for child trafficking after living their lavish lifestyle. NASA LIES matter. CONFESSION VIDEO: https://youtu.be/wu5Z75ji3...

https://operationdisclosur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
30 September, 03:35
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Please Heavenly Father, let this be true. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
TexasTrumpGirl 💕 Both love and truth are boundless. To try and use words to define such energies would be to try and establish boundaries around All That Is.

Look within and change the thoughts that define your insperience. Know that if you are not aligned with Love’s expressions, such as peace, joy, forgiveness and compassion, it is simply because you are temporarily asleep to your TRUE NATURE.

There is no need to judge yourself or others for dreaming. Simply learn to recognize when you are dreaming, and then use these moments as triggers to help you 🌟Awaken🌟.

Today, be glad that there is no more need to fight the 'monsters' in your dreams. Awaken and the need to fight, worry or fear will dissolve before your ✨light✨ and innerstanding.

All glory to God.
03:43 PM - Sep 30, 2023
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
30 September, 04:04
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I totally agree with you. I just don't understand everything completely yet. But God is guiding my path each and every day. What if you don't dream though? I mean I haven't had a dream in years, at least, not that I am aware of. Don't remember any. But I am a spiritual person and have always believed in God and Jesus. I believe God will give me what I need, as I need it. Some of us aren't as far along as others, we are awake, just not as advanced or have the full understanding yet. We all have to have patience and love throughout all of this. I have often said, that President Trump is anointed by God. I have also felt Jesus is right here with us on this earth right now. Leading his children through this battle. Thank you for your words of wisdom, I appreciate them. Have a blessed and glorious day.🙏❤️🤗🕊️