Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
💥 All will soon be explained with activation of... The Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) worldwide. Documentaries in 55 languages and 600 dialects on all channels on the Planet will be coming into your home courtesy of the Alliance Space Force.

NASA Faked Moon Landing; Why? Their Budget: $ 57 million a day × 365 days × 60 years of NASA fakery. All outer space scenarios staged in Canada, just like the fake Whitehouse. Devon Island, Baffin Bay Qikiqtaaluk Region, Nunavut. Devon Island Studio. Yes, you heard that right: Studio. NASA means to deceive. Why?

365 (days) X 63 (years) with funding on average of $55,000,000 dollars a day from tax payers. They had $1,264,720,000,000 reasons to lie. The DS netted 100’s of BILLIONS of dollars. They put that money in a vast underground tunnel system for child trafficking after living their lavish lifestyle. NASA LIES matter. CONFESSION VIDEO: https://youtu.be/wu5Z75ji3...

https://operationdisclosur...
02:53 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 September, 11:54
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I READ THAT FEMA WAS THE ONE DOING THE EAS EBS ON OCTOBER 4TH
DEREK JOHNSON ALSO HAS INFO ON IT ON HIS TWITTER X PAGE I SHARED IT IN HERE ON MY PAGE IF YOU DIG DOWN FAR ENOUGH 3 DAYS AGO OR SO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
30 September, 05:59 (E)
I think all these agencies have(had) backdoor mechanisms for funneling money out into black projects; Dept of Energy, Dept of Education, etc. so much money goes out to contractors, many of which are CIA front companies (just front what I have been able to piece together).

I suspect Trump replaced heads of all agencies in all but one, put his people in there to block the DS from getting access those funds?

They also used the oil imports $ which was laundered through SA banks into other countries. Once we got the petro-dollar, we became an net oil importer, where Rockefeller set up a cartel with OPEC countries.

So it really is 100s of trillions of dollars that have been extracted and laundered out of the US into CIA fronts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe Kek2 @Pepekek2
30 September, 05:36

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 September, 04:38 (E)
The longer they keep this charade going the most like it gonna get way worse don't get your hopes u too soon !!

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
30 September, 04:17
Nothing as usual is going to happen now.
Just in.

https://www.usatoday.com/s...

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
30 September, 03:35
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Please Heavenly Father, let this be true. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 September, 03:43
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
TexasTrumpGirl 💕 Both love and truth are boundless. To try and use words to define such energies would be to try and establish boundaries around All That Is.

Look within and change the thoughts that define your insperience. Know that if you are not aligned with Love’s expressions, such as peace, joy, forgiveness and compassion, it is simply because you are temporarily asleep to your TRUE NATURE.

There is no need to judge yourself or others for dreaming. Simply learn to recognize when you are dreaming, and then use these moments as triggers to help you 🌟Awaken🌟.

Today, be glad that there is no more need to fight the 'monsters' in your dreams. Awaken and the need to fight, worry or fear will dissolve before your ✨light✨ and innerstanding.

All glory to God.