Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 02:47
Isaiah 30:18

Therefore the Lord longs to be gracious to you,
And therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you.
For the Lord is a God of justice;
How blessed are all those who long for Him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
😭 I just lost my father this morn8ng from what they are calling covid pnemonia. He tested neg sun am admission at west fl hospital them tested again Mon. He died with angels with him otherwise would have been alone due to this plandemic! Yes i said it.... his heart gave out. His name was T J Carpenter Jr and on the USS Forrestal during the no name fiasco🀬. he was only 73 yrs old and will speak later of his faith based ministries. He planted many mustard seeds n even watched some grow! Rom 8:28

this anon and sister in the blood of Christ pls πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
03:10 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Shelly21 in this post can reply
Teresa Schuster @Teresa457943
13 February, 03:24
In response Connie Carpenter to her Publication
πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thread Headed Stranger @ThreadHeadedStranger
11 February, 04:54
I'm so sorry for your loss and send my gratitude for his service to our country. May God lighten your burdens and shroud you and your family in his peaceful presence.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 February, 02:53
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™My condolences on your loss.

Laurie Hanmore @Lotexaspatriot
11 February, 09:41
πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβœ¨βœ¨β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 February, 07:00
So very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family to help guide you through this difficult time. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
11 February, 05:53
Praying for you and your family. Sorry for your loss. I pray Jesus wraps you tightly in his arms. πŸ™β€

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
11 February, 05:39

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
11 February, 05:34
I am sorry for your loss! Prayers for you and your family πŸ™

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 February, 02:10
I am so sorry for your loss. My Dad died around the same age. It was the hardest loss in my life. I feel your pain. I realized how grateful I was that he died when he did. He was often in the hospital for a month at a time and we always were with him. If my mom couldn't be there, I would have my daddy/daughter sleepovers at the hospital. It would have been so hard to leave him alone. That is the worst part about the times we are living in. I no longer trust the medical industry because they are complicit to what is going on. Feel my hug. My prayers are with you and your family.

Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
11 February, 02:32
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
thank you so much! i am feeling the countless prayers from brothers n sisters across the universe. I strongly believe in the power of prayer!!! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό. My father will finally meet his 3 grandchildren... set of twins and 10 yrs later loss pregnancy. i know that i know that i know i will see him one day again in heaven. 🐢🐢instead God blessed me wuth fur babiesπŸ˜€

Vee Corrious @VCorrious
11 February, 02:01
God Bless TJ Carpenter Jr and his loving family! Prayers and hugs for all who suffer from his loss. xo

Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
11 February, 12:42
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™for strength and comfort

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
11 February, 12:42
praying for Peace And Comfort hugs ❀️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 February, 12:39
I am so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your loved ones in my prayers. ❀️

Par Nelli @Parnelli
11 February, 12:39
πŸ™β€

Jntyellowrose Shfr @Jntyellowrose
11 February, 12:38
I am so sorry! Prayers for you and all your family.

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
11 February, 12:29
I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family,

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
11 February, 12:28
Bless your heart sweetie....sending hugsπŸ˜₯ Love❀️ & lots of prayersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™...My Sincerest condolences to you & your family....my heart breaksπŸ’” for you.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 February, 12:25
I am so sorry for loss, my prayers are with you during this difficult timeπŸ™β€

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
11 February, 12:23
So sorry for your lossπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God Wins donated @GR2021
11 February, 12:23
Praying you experience Gods comfort and great love for you!

Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
11 February, 12:22
I am so sad for your loss honey -- There are no words at a time like this - I pray for the peace that passes understanding to surround you through the difficult times ahead!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 12:20
So so sorry for your loss @shelly21 πŸ™
Nana prays for your comfort in the coming hard days ahead

Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
10 February, 11:51
I feel your pain, I also lost my mom on Monday and this pain is unbearable πŸ’” 😒 😞 might God comfort your heart.

God Wins donated @GR2021
11 February, 12:24
In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication
May you experience Gods arms of love and comfort around you!

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
11 February, 12:31
In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication
πŸ˜₯πŸ™β€οΈSincerest condolences to you & your family...We are ALL family on this platform.....sending out lots of prayersπŸ™πŸ™

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
10 February, 11:44
I'm sorry for the loss of your father anon. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling. We are here for you #FamilyIsEverything , will be sending prayers and warming energy your way. πŸ™

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
10 February, 11:41
Blessings to you and your family and deepest respect to your warrior Patriot father. Thank you for his service and sacrifice for all of us πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Please find comfort in knowing he is in Jesus' arms.

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
10 February, 11:38
You surely are feeling such great pain and loss, to be the daughter of such a great man has to be so hard to for him to go. Ill bet he loved you so much. I pray peace and comfort for you and your familyβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
10 February, 11:39
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
https://youtu.be/iMyo8I8AK... a song for youπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•Š

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
10 February, 11:29
love, light and prayers for comfort and peace. he is with our Lord. πŸ•Š

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
10 February, 09:17
I am very sorry for the loss of your father. I pray God will bring comfort to you and your family during this difficult time.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
10 February, 05:54
prayers ascending. so sorry, Connie.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
10 February, 05:02
Prayers your way.