Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 02:47
Isaiah 30:18

Therefore the Lord longs to be gracious to you,
And therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you.
For the Lord is a God of justice;
How blessed are all those who long for Him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
10 February, 03:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😭 I just lost my father this morn8ng from what they are calling covid pnemonia. He tested neg sun am admission at west fl hospital them tested again Mon. He died with angels with him otherwise would have been alone due to this plandemic! Yes i said it.... his heart gave out. His name was T J Carpenter Jr and on the USS Forrestal during the no name fiasco🤬. he was only 73 yrs old and will speak later of his faith based ministries. He planted many mustard seeds n even watched some grow! Rom 8:28

this anon and sister in the blood of Christ pls 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I am so sorry for your loss. My Dad died around the same age. It was the hardest loss in my life. I feel your pain. I realized how grateful I was that he died when he did. He was often in the hospital for a month at a time and we always were with him. If my mom couldn't be there, I would have my daddy/daughter sleepovers at the hospital. It would have been so hard to leave him alone. That is the worst part about the times we are living in. I no longer trust the medical industry because they are complicit to what is going on. Feel my hug. My prayers are with you and your family.
02:10 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Connie Carpenter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
11 February, 02:32
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
thank you so much! i am feeling the countless prayers from brothers n sisters across the universe. I strongly believe in the power of prayer!!! ❤️🙏👼👼👼. My father will finally meet his 3 grandchildren... set of twins and 10 yrs later loss pregnancy. i know that i know that i know i will see him one day again in heaven. 🐶🐶instead God blessed me wuth fur babies😀