Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Isaiah 30:18

Therefore the Lord longs to be gracious to you,
And therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you.
For the Lord is a God of justice;
How blessed are all those who long for Him.
02:47 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Travis Brown @btravis76
11 February, 08:39
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The Lord Will Return But First The Fallen Should Happen First

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francisca Rod @Frannie
11 February, 05:31
More than ever!!!! Longing Yes!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
11 February, 02:16

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
10 February, 11:28
Amen, and absolutely so!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 11:25
And you know what? I give credit to Q and ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL PATRIOTS for helping me find my way!! 💯💯💯🕊🕊🕊❤️❤️❤️Thank you ALL!!!!! GOD IS GREAT ALL THE TIME!!!

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
10 February, 09:25
He IS a God of justice. Amen.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
10 February, 08:26
🙏Amen

Michael Catino @MCanon
10 February, 08:24
Praise be to God in Jesus name, Amen.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 February, 08:21
Amen

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
10 February, 08:17
indeed, how blessed we are

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
10 February, 07:16
Great reminder!

Crazy Like A Fox @CrazyLikeAFox
10 February, 07:14
amen!!

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
10 February, 07:11
❤️🙏🏻

Stand Firm @Discernment10
10 February, 05:12
Yes He is! People forget or are not taught the justice part!

Blue Tapp @BlueTapp
10 February, 04:58
This is from a passage that was prophesied over me decades ago. It is tattooed on my body. My favorite Scripture.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 February, 04:15
hallelujah! aTo God be the glory!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 11:20
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
God is great!! He cane through for me big time today when i least expected it!!!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 February, 04:04
#JEUS IS #ZEUS

=

IN GEMATRIA

MR #ezra 😁😄

10 February, 04:09
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
AS SAME AS

#Jesus IS #ZEUS

IN SIMPLE #Gematria

ALSO IS

#ezra - #COHEN 😄

#TheGreatAwakening

#fakess #cooms a go go 😆

10 February, 03:57
#Jesus - IS - #ZEUS

EY EY EY

THIS SAID A #Trump - #Gematria - #TWEET ABOUT THIS THREAD.

NOT ME

I AM NEUTRAL IN THIS TOPIC

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
10 February, 03:16
3018 The Great Awakening.
Attempts to DIVIDE will FAIL.
Patriots have no skin color.
Q

Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
10 February, 03:10
😭 I just lost my father this morn8ng from what they are calling covid pnemonia. He tested neg sun am admission at west fl hospital them tested again Mon. He died with angels with him otherwise would have been alone due to this plandemic! Yes i said it.... his heart gave out. His name was T J Carpenter Jr and on the USS Forrestal during the no name fiasco🤬. he was only 73 yrs old and will speak later of his faith based ministries. He planted many mustard seeds n even watched some grow! Rom 8:28

this anon and sister in the blood of Christ pls 🙏🙏🙏

Thread Headed Stranger @ThreadHeadedStranger
11 February, 04:54
In response Connie Carpenter to her Publication
I'm so sorry for your loss and send my gratitude for his service to our country. May God lighten your burdens and shroud you and your family in his peaceful presence.

Teresa Schuster @Teresa457943
13 February, 03:24
In response Connie Carpenter to her Publication
🙏

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
10 February, 03:07
You're on fire today!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 February, 03:07
I don´t know if it´s random or not but your post always start with 17 minutes ago !!!!!!!! There is no coincidence Ghost Ezra 😉

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
10 February, 03:09
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
This happens to me all over the place 😂😂
Mil op good guys. We are with you, 🤷‍♂️🐸

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10 February, 03:01
Amen

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
10 February, 02:57

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 11:25
In response WhenUKnow UKnow to her Publication
AMEN!!!

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
10 February, 11:30
In response WhenUKnow UKnow to her Publication

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
10 February, 02:57
Amen! Jeremiah 29:11

Charissma _15 @Riley
10 February, 02:52
Amen🙏

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
10 February, 02:51
Amen🙏