Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 02:47
Isaiah 30:18

Therefore the Lord longs to be gracious to you,
And therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you.
For the Lord is a God of justice;
How blessed are all those who long for Him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
10 February, 03:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😭 I just lost my father this morn8ng from what they are calling covid pnemonia. He tested neg sun am admission at west fl hospital them tested again Mon. He died with angels with him otherwise would have been alone due to this plandemic! Yes i said it.... his heart gave out. His name was T J Carpenter Jr and on the USS Forrestal during the no name fiasco🀬. he was only 73 yrs old and will speak later of his faith based ministries. He planted many mustard seeds n even watched some grow! Rom 8:28

this anon and sister in the blood of Christ pls πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
I feel your pain, I also lost my mom on Monday and this pain is unbearable πŸ’” 😒 😞 might God comfort your heart.
11:51 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Connie Carpenter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WLatina in this post can reply
Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
11 February, 12:31
In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication
πŸ˜₯πŸ™β€οΈSincerest condolences to you & your family...We are ALL family on this platform.....sending out lots of prayersπŸ™πŸ™

God Wins donated @GR2021
11 February, 12:24
In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication
May you experience Gods arms of love and comfort around you!