Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
17 January, 06:21
OMG all these Parler users just got DOXXED. This is what can happen when a cell phone is needed to signup for a website. We will never ask for your phone number on any of our sites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
17 January, 11:13
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
With all due respect, I sent this out days ago and nobody seemed interested. Gave it to big accounts to get the word out. Crickets.

Thanks for saying it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
Just so y'all know, Parler didn't do it. All the info came from the hack. They then created maps based on the parler usage/phone number/location info.
11:17 PM - Jan 17, 2021
In response Bel Garrath to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Belgarrath in this post can reply
Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
18 January, 01:32
In response Bel Garrath to his Publication
I don't even believe it was a hack. Amazon gave them the files. Downloading 70TB of files would take 5 days of nonstop downloading with a 1000MB connection. The datacenter would notice and so would their billing. I would at least hope. We canceled all related Amazon and Cloudflare services for WeGo. Such a good feeling. AnonUp never had any services with them. We have our own hardware. No shared servers or VPS. I own other companies not related to social media that have services with Amazon. Huge Accounts that we are now moving away from them. Screw em.

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
18 January, 07:41
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Given... Yep, I didn't think of that but it actually makes more sense.