Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
OMG all these Parler users just got DOXXED. This is what can happen when a cell phone is needed to signup for a website. We will never ask for your phone number on any of our sites.
06:21 PM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Counter Spell @Counterspell
16 April, 09:49
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Wow, we are everywhere. :))))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 April, 09:38
THIS was the EASIEST site I have ever logged onto, SUCH a simple process, I was like wow, now that is streamline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
16 April, 09:12
WOW!

Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
20 January, 06:09
See there? I KNEW it as a bad idea. My intuition was working correctly on this one. I was like "I Told Ya". Rumble also asks for a phone # too, or you can be verified, comment on videos, nor upload. Also can't participate in their affiliate program either. So does Telegram. And I'm like OH HELL NO! Damn data miners! I'm posting this on my PUBLIC blog and letting ALL know about this.

Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
20 January, 07:14
In response Messiah Mews to her Publication
"...Rumble also asks for a phone # too, or you CAN'T be verified, comment on videos, nor upload...." Sorry. typo. Was in a hurry and my eyesight sucks anyway.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 January, 10:27
Yikes!

lov lyn @lovLyn
19 January, 09:28
and exactly why I'm here NOT THERE! Thank You !!!

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
19 January, 02:29
So glad I have a company phone. KEK

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
19 January, 02:06
🤬 Unreal!

Mango Child @MangoChildMagic
18 January, 11:52
exactly why i never gave them my number

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
18 January, 10:23
If you see any positive in this... that's a LOT of🟥

Cob Cob @Colob123
18 January, 06:50
Be careful everyone. This is a terrible situation.

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
18 January, 07:13
not even surprised! 🤬

Jeff Peiser @PatriotPie203
18 January, 07:11
well looks like Ron was right when he warned everyone about their security.....

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
18 January, 07:09
Thank you. I didn't join Parler for that reason.

Chad Christopherson @Patriotsunite1977
18 January, 05:05
That is horrible! We should pray for thier saftey. May Jesus bless them all and keep them safe. May his holy Angels protect them all.God bless you all.

Aim High @Ainhigh
18 January, 12:31
what site is this info on?

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
17 January, 11:13
With all due respect, I sent this out days ago and nobody seemed interested. Gave it to big accounts to get the word out. Crickets.

Thanks for saying it.

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
17 January, 11:17
In response Bel Garrath to his Publication
Just so y'all know, Parler didn't do it. All the info came from the hack. They then created maps based on the parler usage/phone number/location info.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
17 January, 10:37
So what happens with doxxed?? published all over? Parler was never OK! CIA I BELIEVE CREATED!!

old goat @oldgoat73
17 January, 10:39
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
an mr ex ss who protected killary is awful quiet atm(dan bongino)

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
17 January, 09:43
Dan said last week it was just to verify... I can't remember. It was on his show last week

God First! @LauraInMD
17 January, 09:23
I never signed up for it because it wanted a phone number and drivers license. Companies try to protect your info but too many have been hacked that are more critical/vital than a social media app. Telegram wants a cell number too....

On the plus side, look at all those (most likely) Trump supporters.

old goat @oldgoat73
17 January, 09:01
thats exactly why im here havent had a cell phone for 5 yrs now and dont miss it one bit lol

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
17 January, 08:54
and this is the reason why you only use a "burner phone"..I never had to give my phone # for parler, and I joined it 3 mos after it originally started. I used a burner for twtr and FB. I NEVER use a phone app, and I always use a VPN on my computer that I use for social media. I have 3, and only 1 of them is used for social media stuff...

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
17 January, 08:09
I have a throw away andnever went on the internet with it. 👍😪

Miran Duran @Miranduran
17 January, 08:05
is there a link for it? I don't get it.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
17 January, 07:53
🙂🌴🇺🇸 I'm happy here Kobyashi! You did a great job! Thanks.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 January, 01:16
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Agree! 😎 Kobayashi, it's awesome. Being on AnonUp after leaving Twitter is like being on vacation after leaving East Germany circa 1980.😂 Thank you!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
17 January, 07:52
WOW!! So was Parler legit and got comprimised or what?????? 🤔

Alwara Spellbreaker @Spellbreaker
17 January, 07:55
Thanks for ASYLUM 🕶
I LO❤️E to be here❣️

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
17 January, 07:36
Exactly why I never signed up from day 1 & said so on twatter...

Jocylynn Root @Evolutionofjocy
17 January, 07:36
Thank you ❤🇺🇲🕊

Only followers of this user (Lights33k3r327) can see their posts