Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
17 January, 06:21
OMG all these Parler users just got DOXXED. This is what can happen when a cell phone is needed to signup for a website. We will never ask for your phone number on any of our sites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
17 January, 11:13
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
With all due respect, I sent this out days ago and nobody seemed interested. Gave it to big accounts to get the word out. Crickets.

Thanks for saying it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
17 January, 11:17
In response Bel Garrath to his Publication
Just so y'all know, Parler didn't do it. All the info came from the hack. They then created maps based on the parler usage/phone number/location info.

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
18 January, 01:32
In response Bel Garrath to his Publication
I don't even believe it was a hack. Amazon gave them the files. Downloading 70TB of files would take 5 days of nonstop downloading with a 1000MB connection. The datacenter would notice and so would their billing. I would at least hope. We canceled all related Amazon and Cloudflare services for WeGo. Such a good feeling. AnonUp never had any services with them. We have our own hardware. No shared servers or VPS. I own other companies not related to social media that have services with Amazon. Huge Accounts that we are now moving away from them. Screw em.

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
Given... Yep, I didn't think of that but it actually makes more sense.
07:41 AM - Jan 18, 2021
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Belgarrath in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bel Garrath, click on at the bottom under it