Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Please pray for my lifelong friend (sister) who had to make the most difficult decision of her life. After years of drug and alcohol abuse, her 30 year old son was trying to withdraw and ended up in the hospital. It was too late, his body was too broken. The doctors are removing the ventilator at 10:00am Central time. Iā€™m so heartbroken for her and that sweet boy.

Another young American lost. Another shattered family.
šŸ™šŸ»šŸ˜­šŸ™šŸ»
09:39 AM - Sep 26, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 October, 07:24
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Praying that in death he finds the peace that was missing in his earthly life. And praying too for all who loved him. šŸ™ā¤ļø

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 October, 07:21
šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Case 4Trump @Case4Trump
28 September, 11:35
This is so incredibly sad. My brother fought alcoholism since he was a teenager. I lost him a year ago while he was in treatment from withdrawals after 3 days there. He went there on his own to LIVE, not to DIE. Someone dropped the ball. Now my 10 year old niece has no father and I lost my first best friend. I am so sorry for your friend. It's hard to watch those you love make poor choices that can end their life. I know that this is not how anyone with addiction wants to live and it is devastating to their family who will do anything to help them. Prayers to her and her family for strength, peace and comfort.

01 October, 11:40
In response Case 4Trump to her Publication
Thank you so much, itā€™s heartbreaking. I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. I also lost my brother in 2016. The pain doesnā€™t get better. šŸ„²šŸ„²

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 September, 11:25
I am sorry. Prayers for your friend and her family. I am thankful she has a good friend like you šŸ™

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 September, 11:19
Praying! No doubt his True Self has been trapped by Evil possession! She is freeing him and he will ultimately WIN against those monsters! šŸ™ā¤ļø

I would bet his signs for her, have already started! She just needs to recognize those signs and they will continue! (My close friends brother just passed due to alcohol addiction for decades, he has sent Major undeniable signs to the family!). šŸ™

Praying for your friend and her family! There is no term (orphan, widow etc) for a Parent who loses a child. Should not happen, but it does. šŸ˜¢. šŸ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 September, 11:15
šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
28 September, 11:14
Prayers sent šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ’•šŸ’•

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 11:09
Please convey to her our prayers. Many of us have lost children as well and know the dark place she is in right now.
Nana prays for her son's soul and for her to emerge eventually on the other side able to find joy in life again.
It will take her a long time to be able to stand back up, so Nana hopes those around her try hard to understand she will never be the same person again and help her get thro it.
Much love and comfort for her heart.šŸ™

Ange Love @LoveM
28 September, 09:45

Green 8700 @Green8700
27 September, 02:39
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»

Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
27 September, 01:35
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 September, 01:23
šŸ˜¢šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Ville PƤtiƤlƤ @VilleP
27 September, 01:22
Prayers for your friend and her family šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ May God give them strenght to go through this šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–āœØāœØāœØ Sending Love and Light šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–āœØāœØāœØ

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 September, 12:48
šŸ™šŸ»

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
26 September, 07:29
Prayers for this young man and his family šŸ™ā™„ļø I just yesterday helped a dear friend lay her 35 year old daughter to rest from an overdose. šŸ™šŸ’• Please Lord hear our prayers.

01 October, 11:42
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
Iā€™m so sorry. Truly devastating how many lives drugs and alcohol have taken. šŸ„²

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
26 September, 07:04
Prayers for your friend šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
26 September, 01:56
šŸ™šŸ™

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
26 September, 01:49
šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ˜¢šŸ’žšŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»

Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
26 September, 01:41
Prayers going up and so sorry for your friend

connie wright @cowri
26 September, 01:37
šŸ™

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
26 September, 01:34
Love and comfort to the family may he finally find the peace he was so desperately seeking. Sending love and prayers

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 September, 12:40
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
26 September, 12:39
PRAYING for PEACE LOVE AND COMFORT. Heaven hear our prayers! šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Susan Rae @Susanrae
26 September, 11:48
Our great God and Heavenly Father, we lift up our friend, her sister and family as they grieve the loss of this precious young man. Please mantle them in Your love and comfort, as you fulfill Your promise to "bind up the brokenhearted." We know You are always near, welcoming Your children as they cry out to You. Thank you, Lord, that we have an "intimate" family with whom we are able to share our sorrows and our joys. And we thank You for hearing our prayers, and for answering them, in Your will and timing. Bless them, Precious Lord. In Jesus' Names, Amen

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 September, 11:41
Prayers that the young man finds peace and the family as well. So sad, praying for all of them. May God guide and watch over them all.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 September, 11:40
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
26 September, 11:40
šŸ™šŸ’œšŸ™šŸ»

Pink Totter @Totter
26 September, 11:34
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ’—šŸ™šŸ’—šŸ™šŸ™

arba happihr @arba
26 September, 11:32
šŸ’ŒDear God please send Angels to help with this woman's broken heart Amen

šŸ™šŸ’•šŸ’Œ