Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 September, 09:39 (E)
Please pray for my lifelong friend (sister) who had to make the most difficult decision of her life. After years of drug and alcohol abuse, her 30 year old son was trying to withdraw and ended up in the hospital. It was too late, his body was too broken. The doctors are removing the ventilator at 10:00am Central time. I’m so heartbroken for her and that sweet boy.

Another young American lost. Another shattered family.
🙏🏻😭🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Case 4Trump @Case4Trump
This is so incredibly sad. My brother fought alcoholism since he was a teenager. I lost him a year ago while he was in treatment from withdrawals after 3 days there. He went there on his own to LIVE, not to DIE. Someone dropped the ball. Now my 10 year old niece has no father and I lost my first best friend. I am so sorry for your friend. It's hard to watch those you love make poor choices that can end their life. I know that this is not how anyone with addiction wants to live and it is devastating to their family who will do anything to help them. Prayers to her and her family for strength, peace and comfort.
11:35 AM - Sep 28, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Case4Trump in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 October, 11:40
In response Case 4Trump to her Publication
Thank you so much, it’s heartbreaking. I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. I also lost my brother in 2016. The pain doesn’t get better. 🥲🥲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396