⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
25 September, 04:17
Best thing you'll watch today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
25 September, 04:38
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Go Outside. Plant some flowers or vegetables * making raised beds out of anything (logs, fallen trees) Enjoy the World God Gave Us * You can still be on your computer or laptop just not as much. & you don't need a t.v. for anything * it's all on the internet without the cost * you will feel alive again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
Or you can just sit in a regular chair outside and enjoy the nature and the beauty it has to offer
05:26 PM - Sep 25, 2023
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mpuror in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
25 September, 06:01
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
I find it hard to sit very long at a time. Today I decided to clean the garage & put things where they go for next year....I can get messes with all the tools & planting projects etc. I sat out to fill my containers with soil to plant tulips & Hyacinths...I have deer & rabbits that love feasting off my tulips * I am thinking if I put them in containers I might out fox the rabbits * figure out what works to ward off deer...I had 300 tulips at one time but they like to bite off the flower..I have a ton of daffodils planted which both will leave alone...Deer resistance but also rabbit resistance