Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
13 September, 01:02
๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑWhy Not?๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 September, 01:05 (E)
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
AND you get 2-3 plantings/harvests annually depending on what region and the trees take about 20yrs to make ONE CUTTING! And the hemp will grow in gravely sand even as long as it has water! NOTHING eats it! It does not need bug sprayed! It is actually harder to prevent it from going wild in large fields than it is to fight it to make it grow. It will grow out of control if you're not careful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 September, 01:30
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Yes ...so many uses Yester!
I remember the first time I saw the clear cutting of trees on the Olympia peninsula during a vacation to WA state and was shocked!
I love the concept of better ways to accomplish the same goal way of thinking ๐Ÿ™‚
Also in my area termites are a real issue, Iโ€™m thinking this hempcrete might be good for buildings
Going to look into this myself๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ

Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
22 September, 03:43
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Niceeee, thanks for sharing๐Ÿ‘Œ