Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 September, 02:00
Scheduled a lady earlier deciding dates, said could not do one date, cuz she had to get another covid shot, "AND" a flu shot that day. WTF>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
21 September, 08:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I know crazy….i was in the pharmacy last week for some bee sting relief stuff and a lady was asking pharmacist for covid shot. They told her she was weeks early. I just can’t believe people are still lining up for this shit. 🤯 and still seeing 😷. God help us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Even more ridiculous is they are still being allowed to do it. Very sad.
08:42 PM - Sep 21, 2023
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
21 September, 09:16 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
It truly is very sad. Any time I see a mask or talk about the jab I just think how fearful they must be. But some people even close to me get every shot offered…flu, covid, shingles etc etc And they are very smart people but wont even hear me out on it. Its just crazy.