Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
22 September, 06:50
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
. 💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
21 September, 03:26
We don't know what we don't know, but we know you know what we don't know. So you have my prayers with much love for all the good stings...AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 September, 01:13

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 September, 01:12

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
21 September, 01:03
I m tired of these posts that constantly say the same thing...trust the plan. Things are coming to a head on Sept 23, etc, etc. I am basically just sitting back waiting for who knows what at this point because NOTHING we are being told appears to be the truth from ANY side. The only thing I am seeing about the plan is that everything is and has been a lie so maybe THE PLAN is also a lie.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 September, 01:56
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
I live my life for my husband and family now. I'm much happier. Life is good.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 September, 12:57

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 September, 12:46

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
21 September, 12:34

arba happihr @arba
21 September, 11:19
😍👍

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 September, 11:02
. 🥰🙏🏼

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 September, 11:00