Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
20 September, 11:35
I’m noticing more patterns, especially within the anon community.

When we first started digging on the boards, no one judged anyone for their opines or digging. No one turned on someone because of an idea.

Now that we are many years into this awakening, the pattern is emerging.

Some anons believe one thing, other anons believe differently.

Everyone agrees there is a plan and that we are in Gods Army. Everyone agrees that this is the fight to end evil and it’s corruption of our world.

However, egos and entitlement are getting in the way of conversation. If anon 1 believes JFK Jr is alive and anon 2 does not, this does not constitute a war on social media for all to see. As anons we have a responsibility to lead the awakening. Fighting over small beliefs that may or may not be the case, does not justify the drama.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
Don't you think a lot of the forceful opposition is cause by bots and plants and not regular people flexing their ego?There wasn't much opposition in the beginning because the DS didn't think they needed any. But now, the stronger we get, the more plants they plant.
I don't know; I'm just spit-balling here. 😊
12:51 PM - Sep 20, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sierra Victor, click on at the bottom under it