Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I’m noticing more patterns, especially within the anon community.

When we first started digging on the boards, no one judged anyone for their opines or digging. No one turned on someone because of an idea.

Now that we are many years into this awakening, the pattern is emerging.

Some anons believe one thing, other anons believe differently.

Everyone agrees there is a plan and that we are in Gods Army. Everyone agrees that this is the fight to end evil and it’s corruption of our world.

However, egos and entitlement are getting in the way of conversation. If anon 1 believes JFK Jr is alive and anon 2 does not, this does not constitute a war on social media for all to see. As anons we have a responsibility to lead the awakening. Fighting over small beliefs that may or may not be the case, does not justify the drama.
11:35 AM - Sep 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 September, 02:12
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Yesterday I really thought one reply was very funny, but I declined to comment, because someone had scolded the person who had the nerve to question a fellow anon.
Yes, the question was impertinent, even slightly disrespectful, but it seemed rather appropriate and indeed, made me laugh.
Asking questions, debating, disagreeing, agreeing- finally or agreeing to disagree- all fine in my eyes.
From Q 4509:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Shofar @Sukkot2030
20 September, 02:10
This is not a good example re: jfkjr alive or dead, since Q in a post answered that jfkjr is not alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
20 September, 01:56
Our perceptions are formulated by our
life experiences, therefore no 2 of us will
ever see things in the exact same way.

Bend & Flex

🤎💛🤎💛🤎

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
20 September, 01:54
Well said, and thank you for saying it.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
Well said, and thank you for saying it.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
20 September, 01:39
I feel way better now... 😜

arba happihr @arba
20 September, 01:16
Aloha Robert
🤗
Egos love to be right with their opinions 😊
Who cares 🙃.
Let them go at it and block them if its intolerable
We will continue forward with our journey.
We will wish them good luck.
Their path doesn't have anything to do with our journey with God.
Aren't you glad about that 😊
Phew we have been spared👋💕

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
20 September, 12:51
Don't you think a lot of the forceful opposition is cause by bots and plants and not regular people flexing their ego?There wasn't much opposition in the beginning because the DS didn't think they needed any. But now, the stronger we get, the more plants they plant.
I don't know; I'm just spit-balling here. 😊

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
20 September, 11:40
here here! not the time to sweat the small stuff.!

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
20 September, 11:38
A lot of egos. I try to avoid those traps. Also noticed that there are a lot fewer egos coming from the AU community as opposed to others (TS). It's weird, but folks that spent a lot of time here are pretty respectful. I appreciate that.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
20 September, 11:36
Our job is to opine, share the truth, and help those who are not awake.

Our jobs are not to break each other down because of the route the rabbit hole took us.

If I don’t prefer a content creator on this platform, that does not devalue the information I am putting out. Nor does it take away from the person who likes the same content creator.

Anons need to reconcile how they are approaching things. Imagine how this looks to the newly awakened.

Remember your mission. CC 4509 Mission 1, Mission 2, Mission 3, Mission 4, & Mission 5.

https://twitter.com/LordOf...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 September, 11:52
Bookmarking necessary Red Pill Lite posts to send once or twice a week to family that wouldn't have put up with it four years ago.

Now they're quietly desperate to know why everything is so wonky, know I've been talking about it, and probably do read the emails. Not the same one to everyone, because everyone is different.

All that content is found here on AnonUp and they can access it. Thank you, everybody. Where We Go One, We Go All - which means you folks are talking to my family, too.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Wise words glad you shared them, nobody ever choked to death swallowing their pride.