Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 01:15
Folks, the real General isn't pushing bitcoin on telegram. Be careful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Gellatly @JordanGellatly
08 February, 01:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I would posit that owning Bitcoin is completely irrelevant to "fighting the Federal Reserve system." I believe the line of thinking is that transacting in Bitcoin and not reserve bank currency one can circumnavigate the reserve system; however, currently, Bitcoin is accepted as means of exchange on a very limited basis and the average buyer is still buying Bitcoin with a reserve currency. Unless 100% adopted globally, reserve bank currency remains. A better way: wind down the Fed and transition monetary responsibility to the treasury (which should be an elected official).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JJ. GATT @JJGATT
08 February, 11:49
In response Jordan Gellatly to his Publication
GESARA/NESARA. I read many tines $BTC.X is going to implode. However, $BSV.X has an interesting story. Both are called Bitcoin. Just sayin'.

Jordan Gellatly @JordanGellatly
10 February, 01:27
In response JJ. GATT to his Publication
Not sure about NESARA/GESARA - perhaps tax reform is compelling but it seems to represent a globalized currency, which sounds bad for the average Joe IMO. I think a more compelling longer-term outlook for cryptos includes a plurality of regional "reserve currencies" whereby there is a crypto-USD, a crypto-GBP, etc., where an intermediary currency is used to transact cross-nationally. Ultimately, persistence of a coin will be determined by its use case and utility. If I'm holding a speculative crypto, I'd rather be in XRP (that the SEC is running a hit on it tells you everything).

Only people mentioned by McCoy2991 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nicholas McCoy, click on at the bottom under it