Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 01:15
Folks, the real General isn't pushing bitcoin on telegram. Be careful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Gellatly @JordanGellatly
08 February, 01:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I would posit that owning Bitcoin is completely irrelevant to "fighting the Federal Reserve system." I believe the line of thinking is that transacting in Bitcoin and not reserve bank currency one can circumnavigate the reserve system; however, currently, Bitcoin is accepted as means of exchange on a very limited basis and the average buyer is still buying Bitcoin with a reserve currency. Unless 100% adopted globally, reserve bank currency remains. A better way: wind down the Fed and transition monetary responsibility to the treasury (which should be an elected official).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JJ. GATT @JJGATT
GESARA/NESARA. I read many tines $BTC.X is going to implode. However, $BSV.X has an interesting story. Both are called Bitcoin. Just sayin'.
11:49 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Jordan Gellatly to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JJGATT in this post can reply
Jordan Gellatly @JordanGellatly
10 February, 01:27
In response JJ. GATT to his Publication
Not sure about NESARA/GESARA - perhaps tax reform is compelling but it seems to represent a globalized currency, which sounds bad for the average Joe IMO. I think a more compelling longer-term outlook for cryptos includes a plurality of regional "reserve currencies" whereby there is a crypto-USD, a crypto-GBP, etc., where an intermediary currency is used to transact cross-nationally. Ultimately, persistence of a coin will be determined by its use case and utility. If I'm holding a speculative crypto, I'd rather be in XRP (that the SEC is running a hit on it tells you everything).

Nicholas McCoy @McCoy2991
10 February, 01:29
In response Jordan Gellatly to his Publication
To the moon, soon!