Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Folks, the real General isn't pushing bitcoin on telegram. Be careful.
01:15 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 February, 08:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Yes! Thank you for the confirmation.
Please note that we are always being trolled, paid workers to undermine us. Just use your discernment - you know when its not right ... X them out / report if possible or just go forward without as much as a tip of the hat - MAKE THESE INTRUDERS INVISIBLE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Buckled Up Buttercup @Buckled_up_Buttercup
08 February, 10:31
Thank you for clarifying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
08 February, 09:49
Trolls & tricksters out in full force.

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
08 February, 09:31
military would NEVER!

Alex Godram @Goodram
08 February, 05:36
why elon musk buy Bitcoin?

Queen Crypto @Queencrypto
08 February, 04:27
As soon as he mentioned bitcoin, I knew it was not him

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 February, 04:05
i prefer what is real, bought poor man's gold

alleybear 369 @Alidekk
08 February, 02:54
The General is not on Telegram listen to this.
https://youtu.be/XWYJwfdMG...

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
08 February, 02:23
auggh, all these fakers!😡🤬

Stereo Realist @Stereorealist
08 February, 02:10
John and Gen. McInerney and cultured and intelligent. i expect nothing less.

Jordan Gellatly @JordanGellatly
08 February, 01:50
I would posit that owning Bitcoin is completely irrelevant to "fighting the Federal Reserve system." I believe the line of thinking is that transacting in Bitcoin and not reserve bank currency one can circumnavigate the reserve system; however, currently, Bitcoin is accepted as means of exchange on a very limited basis and the average buyer is still buying Bitcoin with a reserve currency. Unless 100% adopted globally, reserve bank currency remains. A better way: wind down the Fed and transition monetary responsibility to the treasury (which should be an elected official).

JJ. GATT @JJGATT
08 February, 11:49
In response Jordan Gellatly to his Publication
GESARA/NESARA. I read many tines $BTC.X is going to implode. However, $BSV.X has an interesting story. Both are called Bitcoin. Just sayin'.

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
08 February, 01:43
He said bitcoin is anonymous. 😂 Unless you know exactly what you are doing it is the most trackable 'currency' there is.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
08 February, 01:42
ppl actaulyl think a General is on telegram and giving us info? oh boy

Nicholas Legend @Nickaz
08 February, 01:41
I imagie the General is smart enough not to solicit a crypto or security. I highly doubt this is from "him".

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
08 February, 01:33
also note : Tesla just bought 1.8 BIL in bit coin.

Pura Vida @Justice9369
08 February, 03:35
In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication
great point

Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
08 February, 01:32
Yep, and this faker has been asking us to take back the country. Been posting on my page.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
08 February, 01:31
SO WHAT IS the Generals REAL Account Name???
Cause I Was following Him until then!!!

Canadian Truth seeker @Canadiantruthseeker
08 February, 01:27
exactly and thanks for posting this 🙏❤️

Counter Spell @Counterspell
08 February, 01:25
150K people follow a LARP. The lack of discernment is troubling.

Praying Nana76 @PrayingNana76
08 February, 01:23
one of my pet peeves about Telegram is you cannot tell who is really and who is fake

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

American Girl @Americangirl
08 February, 01:21
👍

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
08 February, 01:20
Bitcoin is going down

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts