Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
F B Jones @FBJones
17 September, 01:29
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
parasites

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 September, 01:26
If ya don't eat real fat, your brain shrinks. EXACTLY>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 September, 01:19
The Myelin also protects the brain. Makes it easier for toxins to inter into the brain when the myelin has holes in it.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
17 September, 08:39
Fluoride strips the myelin sheath (protective coating around nerves). Yes, doctors caused this!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 September, 08:21
How do you eliminate or reverse dementia and Alzheimer’s? Any all natural ways to do so???

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 September, 03:25
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
There have been studies done by reputable doctors that show spirochetes in the brains of Lyme patients who had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's .
Dr. Judith Miklossy and Dr. Alan Macdonald followed the earlier studies which proved the same.
I know - or knew - both MacDonald and Miklossy.
Sadly I've lost touch with a lot of old friends.
This is not to say that Alzheimer's isn't caused by other factors.
One more note: I was like an Alzheimer's patient from my Lyme disease until I had a long and aggressive antibiotic treatment. When I finally started to get my memory back I was one happy lady.

anna justice @Truth_
19 September, 02:37
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 September, 07:46
Absolute 💯 Fact