Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
16 September, 07:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
16 September, 08:18 (E)
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Agreed! I wish my husband and best friend of 41 years knew, I always get, yeah babe hope it all works out the way you want it to, or I believe you believe it’s really happening! He is with me on no vaxx, no mask. Stocking up, gun rights, but doesn’t believe anything about Trump, Biden, Obama etc. it hurts but then I have to remember only some of us were chosen. Thank you for being here, God Bless🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot girl Lee @Beccadinaz
I'm in same situation.. can only hope that as things come more into the light. Those who doubt will see the truth.. prayers help.. mine is coming around also. It is hard to relearn all that people have been taught. Brain washing takes time to undo
08:35 PM - Sep 16, 2023
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Beccadinaz in this post can reply
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
16 September, 08:39
In response Patriot girl Lee to her Publication
You are very fortunate! 🙌 I meant mine in the military and he just will not bend.