Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
16 September, 07:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
Agreed! I wish my husband and best friend of 41 years knew, I always get, yeah babe hope it all works out the way you want it to, or I believe you believe it’s really happening! He is with me on no vaxx, no mask. Stocking up, gun rights, but doesn’t believe anything about Trump, Biden, Obama etc. it hurts but then I have to remember only some of us were chosen. Thank you for being here, God Bless🙏
08:18 PM - Sep 16, 2023 (E)
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Spanknurace1 in this post can reply
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
16 September, 08:58
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
Bless your heart for where he’s at. Imagine being married to someone normal that went completely liberal…complete other side of the spectrum, that’s inhabitable.

You were chosen to help him through it all.

I’m glad your love for each other is stronger than the facade.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 September, 09:05
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
We knew when we met at 18 in boot camp we were meant to be but YOU just made me realize why! Wow! Thank you for this. 🙌

Patriot girl Lee @Beccadinaz
16 September, 08:35
I'm in same situation.. can only hope that as things come more into the light. Those who doubt will see the truth.. prayers help.. mine is coming around also. It is hard to relearn all that people have been taught. Brain washing takes time to undo

16 September, 08:39
In response Patriot girl Lee to her Publication
You are very fortunate! 🙌 I meant mine in the military and he just will not bend.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
16 September, 08:27
But wait until all the "I TOLD YA SO's" afterwards.
😉 😊

16 September, 08:35
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I thank God every day for my brother and his wife, they are in a state furthest from me but we talk about how good it’s going to be when that time comes! 🤣😉

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 September, 08:26
Keep showing him the memes...

16 September, 08:37
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I do and will continue! 😉