Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
06 September, 08:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 September, 09:32
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
What that one worship leader after barry s illuminati creation got selected and the fella was found riddled with bullets if I remember correctly? That one?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
There was 2 of them that were murdered. Both from J. Wright's church. I found it back in 2010 or so - the families were on the front page saying "Obama killed my son! They were lovers"

Nada - nothing done. In 2007, I clicked on a article link but it was a See I A file link actually that was made public erroneously and I knew I'd never see it again. I was right. Next day is was gone, but not before I read all day long.

They had files on him, his family since he was born. They paid for everything of that family. Paid for them to come to Hawaii too. His passport his mom had scratched out his name that was in that file. I saw all the pics of him in his Jihad clothing too.
12:10 AM - Sep 14, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply
14 September, 06:36
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
That triple that told me point blank for future proof pre net about Barry S said "illuminati creation". Really he was their punk, and deludedly thought he was something.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
08 October, 09:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I live in St. Clair County, IL, 3rd corrupt county in IL across from St. Louis. Thing is, all my siblings are older than I am, oldest born 1938 and 9th one me, in 1962. East St. Louis, IL used to be "the City" and full of life, families and it was safe!

All my siblings grew up with all those sons & daughters whose parent's families all were doctors, lawyers, politicians, judges, all city & county level, from Little League to Dance Recitals.

Irish/Italian Mafia in St. Clair is French & the rules ($) of Louisiana Purchase territory still in play in these areas & everyone in our "county" & those bordering ours; you still recognize the names.

Loyalty🙋childhood memories - years knowing these "friends", that genuinely "were always good to me & their family was good to us" the #BabyBoom "buddies🍻" didn't stop to look at those family roots. Every seat, position & job here, depends on who you know.

Retired US Jerry Costello, IL but Roots same #MafiaCostellos . IL Sen WAS😲💬👉BHO.

14 September, 06:34
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
GIRL I thought one more but could just remember that one....and yep back then was easy to find the info. YEP!!