Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
08:19 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 September, 09:32
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
What that one worship leader after barry s illuminati creation got selected and the fella was found riddled with bullets if I remember correctly? That one?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
14 September, 12:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
There was 2 of them that were murdered. Both from J. Wright's church. I found it back in 2010 or so - the families were on the front page saying "Obama killed my son! They were lovers"

Nada - nothing done. In 2007, I clicked on a article link but it was a See I A file link actually that was made public erroneously and I knew I'd never see it again. I was right. Next day is was gone, but not before I read all day long.

They had files on him, his family since he was born. They paid for everything of that family. Paid for them to come to Hawaii too. His passport his mom had scratched out his name that was in that file. I saw all the pics of him in his Jihad clothing too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396