Only people mentioned by Saphirs33 in this post can reply
Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
17 March, 11:28
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
Yes, expell her! She never belonged in Congress at all, and take Ilhan & Rashida too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 11:18
Shit yeah she should be expelled. The insider told me decades ago they wanted round ups. And if they won, I for instance would be on the "kill list" I told her good wouldn't have it any other way, but they are NOT gonna win. SO yes, if they don't abide by the Constitution get their asses out of our govt. First sign of turning if they get elected boot their butts OUT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
28 February, 09:16
I doubt she even knows what Auschwitz is. LOL The woman does not know what garbage disposal is.

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
28 February, 08:15
Hung

Bella Libre @AussieChick
28 February, 07:14
So disgusting. I'm an Aussie an even our dirtbag Politicians wouldn't be able to get a way with that.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
28 February, 05:45
And Claudia Tenney already started sucking up to her.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
22 February, 06:37
I VERY much doubt this is real.

Come on, even AOC ain't THIS dumb! 😏

Trump Lady @TrumpLady
22 February, 06:14
Team Lin Wood isn't a verified account clearly. Not defending AOC my any means but that font isn't used on twitter. Be very careful with images that aren't trackable. This doesn't even give a date it was posted. Anyone can impose font on a graphic. Just saying.

Lady Bug @Ladybug68
22 February, 06:11
that ahould be concidered hate speech and a crime!

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
22 February, 06:05
Round HER up! GITMO!

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
22 February, 05:50
She needs to have her citizenship stripped from her and sent packing!

Leo Boxer @CAPatriot2022
22 February, 05:44
swamp rat ... she needs to go where Nancy is

Christian Leite @leitchris
18 February, 10:42
Demonic rats, look THEM up, they the racist and everything evil, they call us, racist against Christian and white. Hopeless people...

Mike Heimdallr @Trygvasson
18 February, 01:27
again it is proven, one does not learn from history. And again it is proven, human kind is not intelligent....

Macker35 Macker35 @Macker35
17 February, 05:30
expelled from the planet

God Wins @Nous
15 February, 08:30
Honestly at this point she is working for us

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
15 February, 08:19
49K likes.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
15 February, 07:51
Expelled? Fuck that. Hang that bitch

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 February, 07:49
ummm... YES!!!!!

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
15 February, 07:42
AOC got to go!

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
15 February, 07:33
AOC is really stupid. I know she deleted this tweet, but why would she even post it. She is really stupid.

Christian Leite @leitchris
18 February, 10:44
In response Forest Mayfair to his Publication
Stupid is stupid does.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
15 February, 06:55
Wait a minute, AOC completely disgusts me & I can believe she'd say something like that, but there's something wrong w that tweet, Twitter doesn't use Times New Roman font, they use Arial, which we can see is used in all of the tweet other than message (which is also tilted in relation to AOC's name).

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 February, 06:54
SHOULD BIDEN BE PRESIDENT?????

NOBODY IS EVEN ATTEMPTING TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY AND I'M SO TIRED OF PLAYING THE "VICTIM" ROLE!!!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 February, 06:50
SHOULD BIDEN BE PRESIDENT?????

NOBODY IS EVEN ATTEMPTING TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY AND I'M SO TIRED OF PLAYING THE "VICTIM" ROLE!!!

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
15 February, 06:51
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Oh hell no!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
15 February, 06:40
come. and. try. to. round. me. up. biyatch.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 February, 06:10
That's fake as fuck. She has not tweeted that.

Angela Martin @Marangela
15 February, 05:55
Yes, she is a terrorist

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
15 February, 05:55
Yes. Get rid of her yesterday!

San Holo @SanHolo
10 February, 03:06
49K likes! disgusting!

Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
10 February, 01:36
sounds an awful lot like she is inciting violence!