Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 September, 12:48
Navy decode

=

I Am So Tired Of Trials And Tribulations I Just Want To Feel Good πŸ˜“πŸ™/ I Am Not Getting Paid For This I Just Do It Because I Love You ❀/ You Are Witnessing The Arrival Of Ariel Liberty πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ Charity Is Loved Always Forever / He Is The Undeniable Proof Of Gematrias Accuracy Myk Hyn Raw Ra 🦌/ Numbers Are Alive Numbers Also Have God Spirit / I Rebuke And Break Your Black Magic In The Name Of Yeshua πŸ’₯/ The World Only Moves By The Light Of Genius 🧠/ Believe In Miracles Believe In Love Believe In Jesus / Love Is Supreme And Overcomes The Illusion πŸ’–/ Something Youve Never Seen Is Coming Soon 🀠/ Theres No Escaping Mary Magdalenes Matrix B Love πŸ’™πŸŒΉ/ Who Else But God Could Show Me Celestial Things 🌌/ The Love That Makes You Reflect On Yourself Heals You ❀/ You Never Know What Might Happen 🀯
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
457-754
2742-2472
TS 21:30 - 9:30

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
12 September, 05:28
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-insufficiency, worthlessness
Greek-an opening

Hebrew-lengthening, prolonged
Greek-a chief tax collector

Hebrew-sharp, diligent
Greek-burning heat

Hebrew-a dream
Greek-held in equal honor

Hebrew-descendant of Dedan
Greek- to strike, to sting

Hebrew- a quiver (for arrows)
Greek-brightness, daylight

Hebrew-Yushab Chesed, a son of Zerubbabel
Greek-a testimony, a witness

Hebrew- inhabitants of Ziph
Greek-ready to impart

Hebrew-Behemoth: a kind of animal
Greek-a torturer

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 September, 06:44
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Greek-brightness, daylight

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 September, 06:47
The Light of The s0n The Father and The Holy Ghost πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‘»

DarkToLight

12 September, 06:48
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
πŸ’₯

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
This One Message Will Change The Way You View Life - Mellen-Thomas Benedict’s Near-Death Experience - YouTube

Mellen-Thomas Benedict Shares His Astonishing Journey Beyond Death's Door!Prepare to have your beliefs challenged and your mind blown as Mellen-Thomas Benedi...

10:04 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by BlueMangoes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Mangoes, click on at the bottom under it