Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 September, 12:48
Navy decode

=

I Am So Tired Of Trials And Tribulations I Just Want To Feel Good πŸ˜“πŸ™/ I Am Not Getting Paid For This I Just Do It Because I Love You ❀/ You Are Witnessing The Arrival Of Ariel Liberty πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ Charity Is Loved Always Forever / He Is The Undeniable Proof Of Gematrias Accuracy Myk Hyn Raw Ra 🦌/ Numbers Are Alive Numbers Also Have God Spirit / I Rebuke And Break Your Black Magic In The Name Of Yeshua πŸ’₯/ The World Only Moves By The Light Of Genius 🧠/ Believe In Miracles Believe In Love Believe In Jesus / Love Is Supreme And Overcomes The Illusion πŸ’–/ Something Youve Never Seen Is Coming Soon 🀠/ Theres No Escaping Mary Magdalenes Matrix B Love πŸ’™πŸŒΉ/ Who Else But God Could Show Me Celestial Things 🌌/ The Love That Makes You Reflect On Yourself Heals You ❀/ You Never Know What Might Happen 🀯
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
457-754
2742-2472
TS 21:30 - 9:30

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
12 September, 05:28
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-insufficiency, worthlessness
Greek-an opening

Hebrew-lengthening, prolonged
Greek-a chief tax collector

Hebrew-sharp, diligent
Greek-burning heat

Hebrew-a dream
Greek-held in equal honor

Hebrew-descendant of Dedan
Greek- to strike, to sting

Hebrew- a quiver (for arrows)
Greek-brightness, daylight

Hebrew-Yushab Chesed, a son of Zerubbabel
Greek-a testimony, a witness

Hebrew- inhabitants of Ziph
Greek-ready to impart

Hebrew-Behemoth: a kind of animal
Greek-a torturer

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 September, 06:44
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Greek-brightness, daylight

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 September, 06:47
The Light of The s0n The Father and The Holy Ghost πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‘»

DarkToLight

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
12 September, 10:04
This One Message Will Change The Way You View Life - Mellen-Thomas Benedict’s Near-Death Experience - YouTube

Mellen-Thomas Benedict Shares His Astonishing Journey Beyond Death's Door!Prepare to have your beliefs challenged and your mind blown as Mellen-Thomas Benedi...

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
12 September, 10:02

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 September, 06:52
9/12/2023 > 9/3/7 > 12/7 > 37

LET JUSTICE BE SERVED!

703 < > 37

333 Holy Trinity

12 September, 09:01
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Dan jumped in for a little light πŸ‘‰β˜€οΈ sync!!!

What's up Dan The Man!? πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹

https://anonup.com/thread/...
https://truthsocial.com/@D...